One of the hardest parts of being plastic free is not having plastic wrap in the kitchen. Needing to store something in a large bowl that does not have a lid – sure you can try foil, but it just does not work. So this summer when we were in Spain – where Lékué products are everywhere – I found these silicon stretch tops! You can buy these on the Lékué site or amazon for example.
- The stretch tops are designed to create a vacuum seal that allows you to preserve food inside or outside the refrigerator
- Hermetically seals for prolonged preservation
- Stretch, cover, press center to seal
- Even works on fruit or vegetable halves
- Elastic so adjust to container size